First time foster parent?
Welcome! You will need to fill out this application and be approved before you can foster .
Fostered with us already?
Great! We appreciate your continued help. Please let us know you are have an interest in fostering .
In order to foster, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Over the age of 18.
- Transportation and availability for appointments / emergencies
- All your animals must be altered and up-to-date on vaccinations
- Must be able to keep your animals separate from the foster animals.
- Have reviewed our interactive guide to fostering.
How To Apply
If you have reviewed the interactive guide and the above requirements, are interested in helping save lives, please complete a foster application form:
- NEW! Online application form (a PDF will be sent to you) and we automatically receive a copy.
- Traditional: Complete using either in PDF or Word, and send it to the Foster Coordinator via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 410-268-1139 (ATTN: Foster Department), regular mail 1815 Bay Ridge Ave, Annapolis, MD 21403 – or drop it by the shelter.
If you would like more information on our Foster program please contact the Foster Coordinator at email@example.com